We welcome photo essay submissions and haiga/tanka art sequences on a variety of themes. Collaborations are welcome, too!
Where to submit:
1. Please submit a minimum of 5 images and a maximum of 15 for our consideration. In short, the more the better. All work must be original and previously unpublished. We do not consider images that have been exhibited or showcased on social media/personal blogs as published.
2. In the case of haiga sequences, both image and haiku/tanka must be previously unpublished.
3. Include an artist's statement in under 75 words, describing your process, medium, and anything else that is unique to you and your work.
4. Send us a brief, third-person bio in under 50 words.
5. If you are collaborating with a fellow artist or artists, please make sure to include the bios of all parties.
6. We aim to publish no more than 2 photo essays/haiga sequences a month. Submissions are open year round.
7. If your work is accepted, please wait up to 6 months before sending us new work.